Chambers & Partners has released its 2015 edition of Chambers USA, recognizing Shook, Hardy & Bacon’s product liability, environmental, insurance, intellectual property, and labor and employment practices. Our readers probably know that Chambers USA is published annually in May, with ranking tables and commentary.
Especially relevant for our readers, Chambers recognized the firm with a Band 1 national rating in the area of Products Liability & Mass Torts, noting Shook’s “deep bench of very experienced product liability lawyers”.
In Chambers this year, six Shook attorneys were recognized on a national level, including your humble blogger and colleagues:
• Harvey Kaplan (Product Liability & Mass Torts)
• Frank Kelly (Product Liability & Mass Torts)
• Marie Woodbury (Product Liability & Mass Torts)
• Patrick Oot (Litigation: E-Discovery)
• Kenneth Reilly (Product Liability & Mass Torts and Product Liability: Tobacco)
Of course we are proud of the recognition, which really really reflects the trust our clients place in us to help them with some of their most challenging product liability and mass tort matters.